Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Oh my gosh. I love asparagus and wrapping it up in delicious prosciutto is a wonderful way to serve it. This Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus recipe is a wonderful addition to any holiday menu. Since Easter is just around the corner, try this and add it to your menu. You won’t be sorry!
What you need:
- 1/2 pound prosciutto, sliced
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 12 spears fresh asparagus, trimmed
What to do:
- First, preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Then, spread the prosciutto slices with Neufchatel cheese. Wrap the slices around 1, 2, or 3 asparagus spears – depending on how big or small the spears are.
- Lastly, arrange the wrapped spears in a single layer on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until asparagus is tender.
This delicious, simple and easy appetizer can also be used as a side dish and goes very well with chicken main dishes. Enjoy!
If you love this recipe, then try more at our Easy Appetizer Recipes website.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.